Are you interested in working with us?
SDGXCHANGE is ideal for:
Consulting firms and independent consultants wishing a tool at their service
Business schools, universities and training institutions
Find out more from Katrin Muff, Co-Initiator of SDGXCHANGE
The SDGXCHANGE is a hands-on strategy tool creating outside-in business opportunities through positive contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Learn new approaches and tools
- Be able to add new tools to your services
- Be part of the SDGXCHANGE community
If you wish to acquire de competencies necessary to independently use the GRIPS process of the SDGXCHANGE, you can apply to become a certified advisor.
To become an SDGXCHANGE Advisor you can follow the three step process detailed below.
If you are interested in spreading the news in your region or country about SDGXCHANGE, you can apply to become a trusted SDGXCHANGE Ambassador. The SDGXCHANGE Advisor certification allows you to acquire the competencies necessary to independently use the GRIPS process of the SDGXCHANGE.
To become an SDGXCHANGE Trusted Ambassador you can take two paths:
- Pathway A: Bring in two companies and have your trainers train you as they consult.
- Pathway B: Bring in one company and organize a local SDGXCHANGE Advisor training.
Pricing and Process information
Pricing information for each pathway is available in CHF, EUR and USD.
- Process and Pricing for Advisors
- Process and Pricing for Ambassadors (Option A)
- Process and Pricing for Ambassadors (Option B)
|STEP||CONCEPT||ACTIVITIES||FEE (excluding VAT)|
|Step 1||2 Day training||– In preparation for the training, you will be asked to study the existing guide.
– Half a day explaining the assessment and the tools
– One and a half days introduction to the tools used to co-innovate solutions and to prototype new businesses
|Step 2||Supervision||– Find a company that will like to perform steps 1 to 3 of the SDXchange process
– Undertake steps 1 to 3 under the supervision of one of the initiators
|Step 3||Certification||– Submission of a report by the advisors with the findings and learnings and certification (based on the real case brought by the consultant)||1’200||1’080||1’280|
|Total cost of the training||5’080||4’680||5’330|
|Income generated with a company (facilitated version)||9’080||8’000||9’480|
|Less 15% royalty fee||1’362||1’200||1’422|
|Net income for the advisor||7’718||6’800||8’058|
|Net start-up capital gained as a certified advisor (income less cost of training)||2’638||2’120||2’728|