Are you interested in becoming a future advisor?
SDGXCHANGE is ideal for:
Consulting firms and independent consultants wishing a tool at their service
Business schools, universities and training institutions
Join the upcoming 2-day SDGX Advisor Certification course,
taking place on November 8 and 9, 2019 in Zurich. Register here.
Find out more from Katrin Muff, Co-Initiator of SDGXCHANGE
The SDGXCHANGE is a hands-on strategy tool,
creating outside-in business opportunities
through positive contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Learn new approaches and tools
- Be able to add new tools to your services
- Be part of the SDGXCHANGE community
Certified advisor acquire the competencies necessary to independently use the GRIPS process of the SDGXCHANGE. To become an SDGXCHANGE Advisor you can follow the three step process detailed in the table below.
SDGXCHANGE Ambassador are spreading the news in a region or country about SDGXCHANGE. To become an SDGXCHANGE Trusted Ambassador you can take two paths:
- Opt A: Bring in 2 companies and have your trainers train you as they consult
- Opt B: Bring in 1 company and organize a local SDGXCHANGE Advisor training.
Pricing and Process information
Pricing information for each pathway is available in CHF, EUR and USD.
- Process & Pricing for Advisors
- Process & Pricing for Ambassadors (Opt A)
- Process & Pricing for Ambassadors (Opt B)
|STEP||CONCEPT||ACTIVITIES||FEE (excluding VAT)|
|Step 1||2 Day training||– In preparation for the training, you will be asked to study the existing guide.
– Half a day explaining the assessment and the tools
– One and a half days introduction to the tools used to co-innovate solutions and to prototype new businesses
|Step 2||Supervision||– Find a company that will like to perform steps 1 to 3 of the SDXchange process
– Undertake steps 1 to 3 under the supervision of one of the initiators
|Step 3||Certification||– Submission of a report by the advisors with the findings and learnings and certification (based on the real case brought by the consultant)||1’200||1’080||1’280|
|Total cost of the training||5’080||4’680||5’330|
|Income generated with a company (facilitated version)||9’080||8’000||9’480|
|Less 15% royalty fee||1’362||1’200||1’422|
|Net income for the advisor||7’718||6’800||8’058|
|Net start-up capital gained as a certified advisor (income less cost of training)||2’638||2’120||2’728|